No doping, no scandal, but this story is true.



Our biking group, 11 riders in all, included seven doctors. By day three of the ride, one of them said to Mackenzie: "Think we can get your Mom to pee in a cup?" Haha. 😂😜😂 That question made our whole group laugh a lot. Also, I take it as a compliment to my cycling prowess, such as it is, gained from my many careful and hearty miles through heat 😡and cold 😰 and up and down with my Riverside Riders peeps. Thanks, everybody! 

By now, I've told two or three people the pee-in-a-cup comment, and they've universally responded by laughing quite a lot, so I just had to add it here for posterity and for when I'm an old lady rereading these posts.

Bye, for now. See you again when Fred and I go do the BRAT ride in September. Bike Ride Across Tennessee. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"How was the weather?" Getting ready for the number one inquiry.

Dreaming about a trip is, what 90 percent? No, but it is a lot.

Fourth grade is now in session.